Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've pieced together a single fogger nozzle system for our LS car. I'm using NOS cheater solonoids and a wet NX nozzle. Now my question is...I'm using a standalone fuel system with a gallon cell and a holley blue pump for fuel. What Jetting should I use that will get me close to a 150 and 200 shot? I know its different for the high pressure injection setups then it is for a low pressure standalone. Can I use the jetting from the 4150 cheater plate kit or not?

·
Super Moderator
12,192 Posts
If your thinking about a .063 or .082 jet the nozzles passages could become your limit depending on the size ?? The best way to map and get accurate settings would be to flow several nitrous jets thru the set up and then find proper fuel jet size and pressure your wanting to work within as well.. Thanks, SJ

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If your thinking about a .063 or .082 jet the nozzles passages could become your limit depending on the size ?? The best way to map and get accurate settings would be to flow several nitrous jets thru the set up and then find proper fuel jet size and pressure your wanting to work within as well.. Thanks, SJ
Would you recommend a fogger nozzle? This kit is just temporary for the upcoming Pinks show we have coming our way. I think We'd just stick with an .063 jet. Should I run a .063 fuel too? Would the nozzle flow that much?

Your advice is much apprceciated, as I'm in a time crunch to get this thing together for saturday dyno time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts