Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for "A" Class techs and a trans. tech. We are also in need of an experienced Service Advisor. We are getting BUSY!!! Ray :shock:

Northeast Lincoln Mercury
7001 Roosevelt Blvd.
Phila. Pa. 19149

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I can check with a couple of the techs here. But with gas prices the way they are I don't think they'll want to commute that far :roll:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Man...I wish you were here in the DC area....cause business is slow! And I am underemployed and it is racing season!!!!!

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
7DMACH1 said:
Hey Monty, you can get a job here when you move in with me. :lol:
Good deals... You don't have to pay me as long as you pay the bills for food, home (all the bills that go with it), and my hobbies... :-D :-D

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
I'd race Rick Millers car and its slow...

Don't worry Ray.. We will get ya hooked up with a twin turbo charged Mustang before you know it.. Besides you're flipping the bill... :lol:

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My wife show me anothe house she liked yesterday. 420k. House or racing. Wife or racing, I can't decide???????? :shock:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Umm Rick stay on track here... We are talking about me racing peoples cars.. Not my own.. Do I need to draw you a map again? Im hungry.. what's for lunch.. (sorry I have A.D.D.)

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monty Mikho said:
Umm Rick stay on track here... We are talking about me racing peoples cars.. Not my own.. Do I need to draw you a map again? Im hungry.. what's for lunch.. (sorry I have A.D.D.)
Damn you, now I'm hungry. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Going down the street to get a cheesesteak. :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Did he say Cheesesteak......dang it!!!! Man...I am gonna have to go on a road trip soon!!!

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Boy that was goooooooodddd!!! If you come to my cruise night, you got to go down the street to Scotto's. Food is great!!! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts