Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone be able to tell me what k-member is in this mustang ? i got the car as a roller and it has no way to id it so any info would be great. thank you

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Looks like an old D&D the way it's made..

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks the same as the QA1 I have.
thats what i think too but im not sure. the reason i am trying to find out is i have a set of lemmons headers but there way to big for my combo. i ordered a set of dynatech headers and im worried they want fit.

·
Registered
612 Posts
What hood do you use that goes all the to the windshield so you could cut the cowl out like that? thats badass.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What hood do you use that goes all the to the windshield so you could cut the cowl out like that? thats badass.
i had to make this one myself from a harwood but vfn makes them you have to wait forever to get one though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i went ahead and bought the dynatech headers anyway. i guess if they dont fit ill have a buddy who builds custom headers modify them to fit. i was thinking today that if they dont fit i'll buy the k-member and arms that do but if i do that then i may as well have customs built. it would be the same damn price after all. anyway thanks for all the looks and thoughts guys. it just is what it is i guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts