Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My enclosed trailer has a 8ft lounge in the front. Right now it is empty except for a sleeping bag.

Are there any good small lounge / living quarter space planners here?:smt100

my head is twisted up like a pretzel:rolleyes:

·
Registered
941 Posts
just a thought, will you be sitting in this area or sleeping in it more? a guy from here just had a stacker built and all he had was bunks put in it. said he needed a place to sleep. he could sit out side or in the trailer. he mounted a small tv up hi where he could watch it but that was about it.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Take yourself a trip to the closest RV supply or dealer... Promise you'll get some ideas there, Sledge..;)
Dawg
walk in some motorhomes also ,maybe a fold out couch or dinette. kevin mac nicol did some conversions on trailers shower in left front and fridge plenty of room 28- or 30 ft trailer with 66 chevy 2.

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Do you want a crapper and a shower then some beds or what? It's like what do you want to do with this thing? You want to cook in it too? I like a crapper and a shower, someplace to cook with a burner, microwave and toaster oven. A sink to wash my face, brush my teeth and clean a pan after cooking. Then I need a bed to sleep in. Bunks if I got friends plus a blow up mattress just in case. A TV is useless if you don't have satelite you can take with you but a radio is nice. You can make the top bunk fold up out of the way so you sit on the bottom one with head room. RM

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Do you want a crapper and a shower then some beds or what? It's like what do you want to do with this thing? You want to cook in it too? I like a crapper and a shower, someplace to cook with a burner, microwave and toaster oven. A sink to wash my face, brush my teeth and clean a pan after cooking. Then I need a bed to sleep in. Bunks if I got friends plus a blow up doll just in case. A TV is useless if you don't have satelite you can take with you but a radio is nice. You can make the top bunk fold up out of the way so you sit on the bottom one with head room. RM
Sorry Joe I couldn't help myself :smt081:smt081:smt081:smt118:smt005:smt005

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Those long Maine winters are getting to you Tom......LOL. Neat edit though. RM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts