Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to write a visual analysis for my english class. basically i have to argue for the image and what it represents and then tell the other sides view point and try to come up with a happy medium. I have no phucking clue on what to write about. I was thinking about this image and stating that cops are against performance cars or some shit like that. does anyone have any ideas or pictures of muscle cars pulled over or something that is arguable ??

·
Tenured Prick
1,485 Posts
Well, I guess this is my department.

Try this: argue for law enforcement banning race cars on the street. Give the background as to why race cars are not good for the street. The other side would be arguing how safe race cars are, how racers are good drivers, etc. Then, come up with a list of modifications that you can do within limits, ones that are good for the track while not putting public safety in harm's way. Example: racing tires-- good for the track, not for the street. Happy medium? . . . you get the picture.

·
U.S. Navy Retired
4,800 Posts
Do it on stereo typing based on what the intent is of the car based on the publics beliefs. Some cars can look like that and be 100% streetable, built to look like a full blown race car.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
I have to write a visual analysis for my english class. basically i have to argue for the image and what it represents and then tell the other sides view point and try to come up with a happy medium. I have no phucking clue on what to write about. I was thinking about this image and stating that cops are against performance cars or some shit like that. does anyone have any ideas or pictures of muscle cars pulled over or something that is arguable ??
Anything is arguable. You don't have to be right to win, you just need to poke enough holes in the other side's argument. Just break them down.

Now I'd argue you should be doing your own fucking homework.

Tom

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Do it on stereo typing based on what the intent is of the car based on the publics beliefs. Some cars can look like that and be 100% streetable, built to look like a full blown race car.
Nope.

That car is nowhere near legal.

Are you retarded?

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts