Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Well, I've almost got the motor out. Perfectly good running car, and I tore it down.
Been there DOING that too. Were in the 3rd month waiting on pistons. Everytime we get close, shipping date moves. Looking at WHO can make a custom now....

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
Sometimes it's the journey not the destination for some. I'd at least optimized what you had and got the car sorted out and repeatable. Best luck on your endeavor!

·
In the shop with my Vette
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Sometimes it's the journey not the destination for some. I'd at least optimized what you had and got the car sorted out and repeatable. Best luck on your endeavor!
I realize that would have been the best decision. But I also knew that I would not get to the goal with the hard parts it had. And I only have the money to make large purchases like this from time to time. I had it now, so I leaped forward with it when I had the funds to do it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
You're going the route to get what you want,I took an 8.70 car and made it more comfortable and streetable putting all the leather interior power windowes,dynamat and carpet and top back on it...now it's a 9.10 car!!lol

·
In the shop with my Vette
5,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
You're going the route to get what you want,I took an 8.70 car and made it more comfortable and streetable putting all the leather interior power windowes,dynamat and carpet and top back on it...now it's a 9.10 car!!lol
Ain't no shame in that game. If it's what you want, good for you! That's a bad fast street car!

81 - 87 of 87 Posts