Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LMMFAO! Thats what I though, c'mon, help out a nobody or prove Chris Van right.

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't wreck it but I did split the engine in my footbrake car in about 4 pieces!!!

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
yup wrecks only. And you have to prove that you know about track insurance but do not give a shit about it.

Hell I am just looking for ANY aluminum SBC heads new or used I have had 2 PM's for people willing to help look. I'll pay for the damn things I just cannot find anything.

Maybe if I tow my truck out to the interstate roll it off a cliff then throw myself in front of the firetruck . I wonder if I can get some free spark plugs from that. HELL, I'll even video tape it.

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup wrecks only. And you have to prove that you know about track insurance but do not give a shit about it.

Hell I am just looking for ANY aluminum SBC heads new or used I have had 2 PM's for people willing to help look. I'll pay for the damn things I just cannot find anything.

Maybe if I tow my truck out to the interstate roll it off a cliff then throw myself in front of the firetruck . I wonder if I can get some free spark plugs from that. HELL, I'll even video tape it.
LOL!!!:smt044:smt044:smt044:smt044

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I just thought of this.

I need some tow gas, nitrous, oil and filter for the race truck and the tow truck, some race gas, a progressive, fogger system, and a phucking sambitch!

Can somebody make this a sticky?:p

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn, I need to try this to see if I can get any help finishing my stuff up.
LOL, honestly I am just fucking around as it seems every week there are threads like this started on here. People are always asking me when are ya going to get the car finished? Well it's like this, I don't have a gazzilion dollar a year job or have my own business. I work a $30,000 a year brochure and travel marketing job, I don't have a wealthy family nor wealthy friends ( except Monty )lol, so I have to put it together a couple pieces at a time and hope it's not outdated when I get it done. This is with no help. I paint, weld, fabricate, build my own engines, etc. It will be hauled on an open trailer pulled by and older truck, I don't need $5000 dollar paint jobs and a million dollar stacker, I just wanna race.

·
THE PHENOMENAL ONE
12,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just thought of this.

I need some tow gas, nitrous, oil and filter for the race truck and the tow truck, some race gas, a progressive, fogger system, and a phucking sambitch!

Can somebody make this a sticky?:p
come to think of it I could use a fuckin sammich myself!! And a beer!!!:p

1 - 20 of 47 Posts