Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 42 and everyday has been a struggle to perform just everyday task not to mention any/all the activities that I used to take for granted. If you've ever know someone with this disease surly you can understand how debilitating and painful it can be.

A close friend recently participated in a bike ride fund raiser for the Arthritis Foundation and I have been inspired to do something also…

I have entered a 5K run/walk and set a fund raising goal of $3,500.00 and would love to exceed that goal if possible. I'm sure I can, just need some help… I have never done anything like this before and have started training by walking everyday and even trying to run a little, but it is slow go… I'm really feeling the pain, but I am determined to make it thru the race.

You can help me meet my goal (and then some) by making a donation, any donation, a big donation, a small donation, whatever you can. Any amount is greatly appreciated and is definitely for a good cause! Link below:

http://2011jbrpensacolabeach.kinter...0241603.jpg&getMediaFormat=image&view=preview

1 - 1 of 1 Posts