Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mason Dixon Dragstrip in Maryland has requested our help. They should be allowed to open because there is no threat to people. This is a large open area where people and cars can spread. out. Call Neil Parrott councilman in charge at 301-660-4263 and William Wiver 301-858-3447. You will get a answering machine so leave a message. Come on drag racing fans and racers let's save our sport.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
and then the secretary comes in hits delete and goes about her day.................................

·
Registered
34,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call Governor Hogan's today he's about ready to make an announcement in the next few days. 410 974 3901

·
Registered
34,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the officials in Washington County called me back today and said they are pushing to get the race track open. He said it requires also pushing the health department,, The representative said they may start with just race cars and those with them. I wasn't happy with the idea that they might not have fans and pushed back some on that.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
One of the officials in Washington County called me back today and said they are pushing to get the race track open. He said it requires also pushing the health department,, The representative said they may start with just race cars and those with them. I wasn't happy with the idea that they might not have fans and pushed back some on that.
That's some good news. Thanks for looking into that. We don't want Elmer to loose his lease. Although the Grimm's might have a new leasee lined up just in case.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Just got my car ready to go. We don’t need Mason-Dixon turned into another McMansion sub division!!! Let’s go racing boys!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts