Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TV Customer "Bird Paradise" they sell Exotic Birds and supplies...... They are the largest in the country. So the "PETA" Asswipes started picketing the place and putting videos on YouTube against them....... I don't know if you know bird lovers but they treat their birds better then family.......... I need anyone that has a YouTube account to post a good ole YB Bash on the comment page against PETA TREEHUGGERS ........ Thanks in Advance

Go to YouTube and search "Kathy Lance Bird Paradise" I want to see it filled up with Non PETA member comments about these Scum jobless asswipes

I think this may be the link;
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=rl1xXOrw1U0

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
You're not seeing the big picture, Jimmy. Doesn't matter how the store treats the birds, puppies, whatever they sell. They are enabling bird mills, puppymills, etc. Sorry..but I don't agree with that.

No peta here, either. Peta's a bunch of extremists.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You're not seeing the big picture, Jimmy. Doesn't matter how the store treats the birds, puppies, whatever they sell. They are enabling bird mills, puppymills, etc. Sorry..but I don't agree with that.

No peta here, either. Peta's a bunch of extremists.
Amanda I was at the place they breed birds in Homestead....... they are the only place that treat birds like humans from birth....... the hand feed ALL BABIES and the place is clean as shit....... NO PUPPY MILL Bulshit from them

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You were at the store, or you were at the breeding place, too? I'm not sure what you mean.
Both every year I'm in Orlando I go down early and shoot their place in Homestead...... I'll be glad to take you...... they have employees sleep with the Birds..... its a 24/7 operation..... I'm at the store every other week...... another 24/7 operation (including ALL Holidays) the owner has like 16 Birds as pets at home ....... I ain't shittin ya these freakin people LOVE Birds Plus the birds live waaay longer with humans then in the wild

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here's another thing that blew me away...... When breeding pairs don't produce anymore you would think like Puppy Mills they would be put down........ NOT SO at Bird Paradise they have a retirement wing of the complex....... they live out their lives in lavish surroundings...... they get talked to and entertained daily and most are out hangin with their keepers...... they walk/talk and play all the time....... I'm tellin ya I would like to retire there!!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
I've posted. Liberal phucking uneducated protesters, geez, can't they go find something worthwhile to protest...

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Man thats awesome protect what you love !!! Should have took the camcorder and smashed the bitch in the face with it

1 - 20 of 152 Posts