Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put it out there my 2003 chevy 2500 just cranks wont start ran fine stopped at the store came out wont start.checked fuel filter and ecm fuse any ideas?

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
did you re prime it to see if will crank:confused: seen them catch air from cracking or the plastic oring on the bleed fail and lose prime

·
Registered
220 Posts
did you re prime it to see if will crank:confused: seen them catch air from cracking or the plastic oring on the bleed fail and lose prime
x2.. this just happened to mine on christmas.. try priming the filter back up and see if it will start.. i pumped the shit outta mine and it finally started.. got it home and then changed the filter and checked the bleeder screw and havent had a problem since..

also do you have a programmer on it? if so turn it back to the stock setting and then try it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya it has an edge i disconnected it put it back to stock still nothing filter has plenty of fuel

·
Registered
249 Posts
x2.. this just happened to mine on christmas.. try priming the filter back up and see if it will start.. i pumped the shit outta mine and it finally started.. got it home and then changed the filter and checked the bleeder screw and havent had a problem since..

also do you have a programmer on it? if so turn it back to the stock setting and then try it
x3 mine did the same thing, keep pressing the prime button till it gets hard to push and then have somebody try to crank it while you push the priming button.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine will do this on ooccasion and I have to bleed the air out of it.Sometimes I have to bleed it a couple of times to get all of the air out.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Duramaxipads suck....the truth is comming out. Guess Obomba need to invest some more in that loosing union owned joke of a motor co.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
How long are you cranking on it? I have seen on another site it take over 7-8 seconds. Mine is an 03 and it don't take long at all. How far had you driven it before shutting it off at the store?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Mine did that and I took the plunger ( that you use to prime the fuel) apart and there is a check valve of some sort that was seized. Took it apart put it back together, primed it started right up.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Mine did that and I took the plunger ( that you use to prime the fuel) apart and there is a check valve of some sort that was seized. Took it apart put it back together, primed it started right up.
Seen that too. slightly loose bleeder screw as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts