Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,928 Posts
^you know thats going to start a nasty war..they already hate each other and want each others members dead..i watched a thing about both of them on the national geographic channel..it was pretty interesting

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, war has been declared!

I seen a special about both clubs and they do not have any love for one another.

There was a big blood bath in vegas 6 years ago involing both of them.

This will get ugly and fast!!!

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
As long as innocents don't get hurt............GOOD!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
the book (under and alone) is about an agent that infiltrated the mongols and actually makes it to be a treasurer. It's a good read.

·
Registered
283 Posts
There was a big blood bath in vegas 6 years ago involing both of them.quote]

Yeah actually that was in Laughlin @ Harrah's. Unfortunately I was there that weekend. Crazy shit. Things have been relatively quiet for a while now. No doubt its about to ramp back up.

~R

·
Registered
612 Posts
If you have time, read the book Under and Alone, it is about a cop who goes undercover in a motorcycle gang. True Story and it talks about a lot of the Mongols and Hell's Angels rivalry. He infiltrated the Mongols. Really interesting stuff. This will no doubt start the friction all over again.

·
Pontiac aficionado
2,892 Posts
Probably done by a TV exec that is on the staff for the NEW series........ Sons of Anarchy on FX.

Now watch that shows ratings go thru the roof. :smt071:axe:

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
I have some close ties with a certin "MC" . Let me tell you this has been brewing for awhile and already a bad situation . Both sides as well as the other 1% clubs have been recruting like crazy for the last year . To bad they wont go to the ghetto's and take out the gang bangers who kill innocnet people every day .

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
All will be good until you see some some plates from Quebec.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts