Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO TEXAS. WILL THE GREAT ST OF TEXAS HAVE PRO MODS & 10.5 CARS @ SHAKEDOWN PBIR ?

Hello to all the great teams of Texas.... We'd luv to have some of them killer Pro Mod & 10.5 Teams at Shakedown PBIR on March 4th and 5th. You can view rules, payouts and other info at WWW.SHAKEDOWNPBIR.COM and/or you can email me at: [email protected] for questions, comments & concerns.

Thank you !

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: HELLO TEXAS. WILL THE GREAT ST OF TEXAS HAVE PRO MODS & 10.5 CARS @ SHAKEDOWN PB

Not so fast fella's....one at a time please :p

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Re: HELLO TEXAS. WILL THE GREAT ST OF TEXAS HAVE PRO MODS & 10.5 CARS @ SHAKEDOWN PB

Patience David. Native Texans aren't used to these near record low temperatures and they're probably huddled by the stove.

·
Registered
340 Posts

They must be snowed in or SCARED which is it????:rolleyes:

·
Registered
890 Posts

Dave, all they have in Texas is steer and ***** sheep....:p

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

We need Texas Todd Moyer to help Brad Brand represent the extreme 10.5 world ....exciting race with xtf cars running side by side with Big Tire Pro Mods...very interesting !

·
Registered
5,494 Posts

I can't speak for the teams.... but I can tell you that the first TOPMA race is at Dallas Raceway the same weekend. The next week is Kennedale, then Houston for the ADRL race. So I doubt you'll see too many Pro Mods out that way this time of year.

Not sure what the 10.5 guys are up to.

Good luck with the race! Ya'll be safe.

g

·
Registered
19,385 Posts

David, you might post an invitation on the Dixie Pro Mod Assoc. Site. You possibly might draw more cars from them than anywhere else in the area.

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thank you all for the nice replies...yes Texas does have a full Pro Mod schedule in March. Thank you for the Dixie Pro Mod suggestion, good luck to all where ever you end up...

·
Registered
476 Posts

anytime , as far as 10.5 racing here has gone to big tire index ( ya, sounds like some bullshit , i know ) so 10.5 is dead here

·
Registered
1,142 Posts

We havent got to test any with my car yet (new) but I will be at shakedown in E-town with it

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

We havent got to test any with my car yet (new) but I will be at shakedown in E-town with it
Thanks for the support. Hey come use Shakedown PBIR as your test session and make a little money too ! Did You hear we will be testing before and after event ??? We need ya so just put it in the box and lets make it happen lol

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts

I'm so far into Texas that I'm damn near in New Mexico... That's a pretty long haul David!

·
Premium Member
102,312 Posts

I'm so far into Texas that I'm damn near in New Mexico... That's a pretty long haul David!
Good to see you didn't freeze Brant. What was it -2 up there the other day?

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Yes that is a haul....from NY its also a haul, about 24 hours...what would your travel time be ?? West texas to south florida in miles ??

I gotta tell ya it would be great having some Texans at Shakedown Palm Beach.... Just last night I was with half a dozen Texans, In a club in Qatar singing Frank Sinatra songs and had a blast...you may know them ... they are the world record holder in pro extreme and even run extreme 10.5 too with the same Mad driver !:smt115:confused::confused::p:-D

Shakedown Palm Beach must have atleast one TEXAS TEAM in each class !

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts

Yes that is a haul....from NY its also a haul, about 24 hours...what would your travel time be ?? West texas to south florida in miles ??

I gotta tell ya it would be great having some Texans at Shakedown Palm Beach.... Just last night I was with half a dozen Texans, In a club in Qatar singing Frank Sinatra songs and had a blast...you may know them ... they are the world record holder in pro extreme and even run extreme 10.5 too with the same Mad driver !:smt115:confused::confused::p:-D

Shakedown Palm Beach must have atleast one TEXAS TEAM in each class !
Did he talk about his old Chevy Luv?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts