Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
not much

How was the dream. Just checking out all the B S on this BB. Thank god everyone know how to fix someone else's company. If it was that easy everyone would be doing. Love that people have the time to sit all day at there job and type this shit. If you have noticed very few time do i post I have a life other then this stuff. I have kids a wife to spend time with. Seeya ROb

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Board is a Great place to meet fellow Racers, Fan's, and Crews.

Share Opinion's and talka Lot of Chit :D

Venting, Ranting and leting it all hang out, Allowed

Motto: Where the weak are Killed and Eaten.

Good Night and see you Soon

Chuck L.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
If we dont say anything every says "Well how are we supposed to know what everyone wants" and when we speak up its "You guys love trashing us" .. Damn soccer moms!! :-D

·
Registered
178 Posts
why is it everytime that I dont post for a while Monson is talkin a bunch of shit... but once i start talkin about him he runs like a lil' bitchh and stops posting for a few days?

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
David Mikho said:
why is it everytime that I dont post for a while Monson is talkin a bunch of shit... but once i start talkin about him he runs like a lil' bitchh and stops posting for a few days?
I aint scared of Monty! Why the hell would I be scared of his little side kick Mini-Monty?

Monty=ALS
Mini-Monty=ALS Jr
Monty=King of All Trash Talk
Mini-Monty=A cheap immitation of the original.

Monty+Mini-Monty=Bitches!! :smt005

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
We may or may not know how to save it.. But people with the NSCA have already proven they can't.. The NSCA pretty much says one thing and does another!! Everyone keeps saying "just wait".. Well we waited for something before Stanton.. Then during Stanton... Now after Stanton.. << do you see a trend here? Enjoy your little world.. At least this website has been a success... :smt005

·
16,373 Posts
THEY ARE UPDATING THEIR WEB SITE WITH INFO ON EVENTS SINCE I TALKED TO TONY BACK IN THE BEGINIING OF MAY. DON'T HURRY!! YOU WON'T HAVE ANY NEED FOR A WEB SITE SOON!!! :WGAF

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Re: not much

Rob Barnes said:
How was the dream. Just checking out all the B S on this BB. Thank god everyone know how to fix someone else's company. If it was that easy everyone would be doing. Love that people have the time to sit all day at there job and type this shit. If you have noticed very few time do i post I have a life other then this stuff. I have kids a wife to spend time with. Seeya ROb
LMAO......I screw off all day too.....if ya saw my P&L you'd kill yourself :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts