Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we got here about 7pm last night. Went to Race Rock.

Today we went to the track. Met Billy Glidden, Sparky, Camp and crew, Patrick Bud, Kenn Cooper, and others. Lot of Phila and Jersey people here.

Annette Sommers went 6.40 @ 220 #1

Tim Lynch 6.97 #1

Golobo 7.48 #1

Drag Radial was still running at 10pm when we left.

Ben Hopko went a 6.65

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Sounds like a good time down there when I talked to JB last night.. Tell Squeeze we all miss her.. I heard Chuck L. was surfing the internet last night down there.. Did you guys get a picture of him.. and what he was surfing? :smt005

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monty Mikho said:
Sounds like a good time down there when I talked to JB last night.. Tell Squeeze we all miss her.. I heard Chuck L. was surfing the internet last night down there.. Did you guys get a picture of him.. and what he was surfing? :smt005
Monty, I'm having the time of my life!!!! This place is nuts!!! I love it! Never went to an event so far from home, an knew so many people. I even met a women that worked at my dealership for 13 years. She works at the hotel we're at. Small world. There are tons of people from the Phila. Jersey area. Jersey Girls husband is here. Every time I turn around, someone is saying hi to me. 8)

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the bugs are terrible down here. I had to take a shower as soon as we got back from the track. I felt like I had fleas!!!!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I also heard the bugs are horrible Ray. Have a great time down there!!

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JerzeyGirl said:
i was just hanging outside with your husband and all the boys. Unk is a riot!!!

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
JerzeyGirl said:
been down here since thursday and have not seen one yet. lots of little lizards but and a red ant or two but thats it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts