·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The price to released in few days (4 26) would love to drop one into my cuda

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I wonder if TEI will be able to keep up with demand - these ones aren't just plucked off the assembly line like the cat and 392 crate engines are. That's also why you'll never see them in a production vehicle.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really the only thing (beside the alum block ) that's differant is the blower. Same people made the others. And I'm sure they have already done a small stock pile.
Far as being in a car....they could always do like the demon. And make it say...950hp in normal mode. And 1000 in off-road mode..and send it down the line
This motor will make it Into a production (vin) car at some point

·
Registered
9,802 Posts
Really the only thing (beside the alum block ) that's differant is the blower. Same people made the others. And I'm sure they have already done a small stock pile.
Far as being in a car....they could always do like the demon. And make it say...950hp in normal mode. And 1000 in off-road mode..and send it down the line
This motor will make it Into a production (vin) car at some point
And Ford will be lucky to be in the 10's by then. :p Massive butthurt will continue!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
And Ford will be lucky to be in the 10's by then. :p Massive butthurt will continue!
No Butt Hurt here. If you enjoy your Fiat good for you.
It's great to see the Fiat upgraded the the early military truck-late model taxi cab quality of Mopars.

·
Registered
16,757 Posts
I sometimes wonder if Mopar even exist anymore.....
More like Fiat taking advantage of a dead American name plate.....marketing I guess.

426 cid just might make Ford step up with something of their own.

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,659 Posts
I sometimes wonder if Mopar even exist anymore.....
More like Fiat taking advantage of a dead American name plate.....marketing I guess.

426 cid just might make Ford step up with something of their own.

A poked and stroked 7.3 Godzilla

·
Registered
920 Posts
$42,600. lol. Mopar really missed the boat on this one. They should've waited to announce it until it was closer to production. It's been 6 months since the big reveal and they're just now getting around to putting a price on it. Should've struck when they had the excitement factor.

·
Registered
920 Posts
p.s. I can't wrap my head around the displacement either. It's 428 cubes but they market it as a 426.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts