Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read here all the BS about loudmouth BAMA fans. They may have lost a damn good and hard-fought game but we can Still hold our heads up high.
Those who think they can cackle about some here boasting just don't understand how proud we were then and now we are about our football team. When your team's begin to show their might, maybe we will show them their due respect.
I know what to expect here for my thoughts and still say

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

See you guys next season.

·
TATER NATION
6,036 Posts
Good Game cant win them all....

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I'm a tiger fan and I think if yall's running back wouldn't have got hurt it might have been different.Bama will be in the mix next year.

·
Western North Carolina
23,371 Posts
I read here all the BS about loudmouth BAMA fans. They may have lost a damn good and hard-fought game but we can Still hold our heads up high.
Those who think they can cackle about some here boasting just don't understand how proud we were then and now we are about our football team. When your team's begin to show their might, maybe we will show them their due respect.
I know what to expect here for my thoughts and still say

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

See you guys next season.
x2 Roll Tide

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I thought the game was pretty good, but Alabama needs to seriously work on the passing game for next season. Can't rely on just one running back and the defense all the time. 7 of Alabama's 17 drives resulted in three-and-outs last night. Hurts completed 13 of 31 attempts for 131 yards. That's not gonna win ya games against strong opponents.

·
Western North Carolina
23,371 Posts
I thought the game was pretty good, but Alabama needs to seriously work on the passing game for next season. Can't rely on just one running back and the defense all the time. 7 of Alabama's 17 drives resulted in three-and-outs last night. Hurts completed 13 of 31 attempts for 131 yards. That's not gonna win ya games against strong opponents.
Agree 100% .I think Saban will get it fixed. They will be in the mix next year

·
Registered
13,298 Posts
I didn't see it but it sounds like the two best teams competing at their top level. No officiating issues and a hard fought battle for both teams.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I didn't see it but it sounds like the two best teams competing at their top level. No officiating issues and a hard fought battle for both teams.
There were some officiating issues... Mike Diffee's shirt was about to explode, that old man is jacked.

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,526 Posts
I actually bet on ALABAMER!!!! son of a bitch!

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
Roll Tide all the way. Congrats to Clemson for a game well played.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Op it's fine your a Tidy fan and they are a outstanding team but last night they got punched in the damn mouth. It's happens move on.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wonder if there is a reading comprehension issue with you guys.
This thread wasn't about the game. It IS about the guys who were asking where all the Bama fans were AFTER the loss.

We're still here and damn proud of the team and their performance.

ROLL TIDE !!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts