1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,366 Posts
Little stank on your hang low?

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
did another state vote to allow gay marriage??

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
So now you're making fries for Burger King instead of McDonalds? Just kidding, congrats. Hard work always pays off. Good job.;)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Cool deal man. I'm still trying to find out what I want to do with my life as far as career. Automotive industry pays decent, but too much B.S.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
All the gay and burger flipper jokes you want, have at it......None of it can piss on this. Good things do come to those that wait and hard work does pay off. Never forget it!!!
I was congratulating you with a bit of humor because you didn't say what your occupation was. I wasn't raining on your parade. Again, congrats.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Every industry has BS. Do what you do, and do it to the best of your ability. Never sell youself short and push for number one. It all takes time.

I understand every job has its BS to put up with. I have the normal dealership BS, but Ford's actual BS is what makes my jaw drop. It is ridiculous the things they will do to try and save a buck. Most people in their right mind would have done packed up, but hey, its a job, and I'm pretty damn good at it, and I need it. My ultimate dream would be to work for FRPP somehow or another, or something in the racing industry.

Anyways enough about my crappy life, congrats man!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts