Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO'S IN FOR A HEAVY STREET CLASS AT E TOWN,SHAKEDOWN RULES ,TRYING TO GET THIS OF THE GROUND,1\4 MILE RACE.LOOKING FOR A SPONCER AS WELL OR A SELF FUNDED RACE,EVERONE PAYS IN TO THE FUND AND WE RACE.SO YOU IN OR OUT????????/:party

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I like your thinking. The more commitment we get now, the more can be sold to management to give it a shot. Let's get some names and bring the magic back. Too many racers out there in the area with badass stuff only racing a few times a year.... :supz::party

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
i think the new cecel outlaw big tire class rules are pretty good..whould like to see the d rotor legal with od limit and def 1/4 mile!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I like the idea of outlaw big tire back at E-town. 4 or so races throughout the season would be great.

Anyone interested in participating in a Heavy street / outlaw big tire using shakedown rules contact me. I would be more than happy to organize the series if raceway park will host it.

We can have an organized group with a regular entry fee all of which will be included in the payout. organization is the key to getting this to happen. We need to race together. Let's not wait to see if someone does this for us, ets just do it.

*16 car fields with 2 qualifying.
*Shakedown type rules with some of the new changes to that being used at cecil county so the cars stay similar.
*all entry money goes toward that days payout.
* 1/4 mile racing

You need to contact me with intentions of racing so raceway park will consider hosting this.

thanks
John

JCM Racing
718 885 2489
or email me .... [email protected]

·
Registered
450 Posts
Very simple. Form a group like Neto, or the top sportsman group. Get enough participants and get some tracks to host the races.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Think of it more of an Outlaw Big Tire. Not so much old heavy street. Rules will be similar to the shakedown with some updates.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts