Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love it.
Love Nancy Wilson as well.
There is a You Tube video with Nancy on the Howard Stern show playing it acoustic.
Check it out.
I saw that and it was awesome. I loved that funny moment when she was singing about Baa Baa Booey!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I owned one of her signature series Alvarez acoustics back in the day. Got drunk and left it in my truck for New Years after a gig.

Boom, broken neck.

Got a Dumb Fuck award for that one...

·
Registered
11,965 Posts
As a kid who had heard a lot of Anne Murray and Ronnie Milsap during the first few years of his life, hearing Barracuda for the first time blew my mind.

Reactions: 1970ls and L89

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,665 Posts
Seen them and Cheap Trick at the Pontiac Silverdome back in 89. Was a great show.

Reactions: Hissing Cobra

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
I saw them a few times in bars in Portland right after Dreamboat Annie was released. Sat just a couple feet from them at the Inferno. My girlfriend went off on me when we left because of my drooling over Ann and Nancy who were bone thin and so nice.
I doubt they will ever perform together again. There was a big fight between them a few years back. Ann's husband slapped Nancy's twin teen age boys for leaving the tour bus unlocked at a show. Nancy had him arrested.

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
I saw them a few times in bars in Portland right after Dreamboat Annie was released. Sat just a couple feet from them at the Inferno. My girlfriend went off on me when we left because of my drooling over Ann and Nancy who were bone thin and so nice.
I doubt they will ever perform together again. There was a big fight between them a few years back. Ann's husband slapped Nancy's twin teen age boys for leaving the tour bus unlocked at a show. Nancy had him arrested.
Nope, reconciled and back to work. Money is the greatest healer.

·
Aviation Section
27,190 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
848 Posts
Heart started as a Zep cover band. The best live performance you will ever see is Ann and Nancy at the Kennedy Center honoring them!

HEART - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN in HD - The Kennedy Center Honors LED ZEPPELIN, 2012. - YouTube
Where did you get that they started as a Zep cover band ? I first saw them in 74 they were a rock cover band that aced any rock song from any band popular at that time and were playing a few of their own also . The Kennedy center performance was an excellent tribute .

lol at Badge Z28 , I saw them 4 times in small shows 74-75 Wilson sisters , esp Nancy 😍

1 - 20 of 32 Posts