1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
seen that on the travel ch if your weight is over 300 i think u eat for free there u fat bastards go lol

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I watched (in amazement I might add) a special on TV about it...

The host ate something like a 2lb burger or some shit!... :rolleyes:

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What an incentive. The fatter you are means cheaper eating means quicker to get a heart attack.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Aww cool. I weigh 345... Making me hungry.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes they are! But did you see the waiver at the bottom by law they have to let the public know they are not real nurses incase somebody gets injured haha.

The waitresses are super hot!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I know they have the Single-Double-Tripe-and Quaduple Bypass Burgers!!!!
They smear lard on their buns too, and they have an all-you-can-eat french fry bar. If you eat a triple or quadruple bypass burger, one of the "nurses" will roll you out of the restaurant in a wheel chair. lol!

·
Race Pages Magazine
2,532 Posts
I ate there twice a couple weekends ago. The weight limit is 350lbs, and then you eat free. They serve real sugar Coca-Cola (Mexican Coke) and their burgers are awesome.

They dont smear lard on the buns, but the fries are cooked in pure lard, and are all you can eat. The waitresses are indeed smokin', and are largely made up of off-duty strippers. The one waitress we had both times was awesome.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I ate there twice a couple weekends ago. The weight limit is 350lbs, and then you eat free. They serve real sugar Coca-Cola (Mexican Coke) and their burgers are awesome.

They dont smear lard on the buns, but the fries are cooked in pure lard, and are all you can eat. The waitresses are indeed smokin', and are largely made up of off-duty strippers. The one waitress we had both times was awesome.

Well on TV they said they smear lard on the buns and they showed them doing it. I don't know how long ago that was taped.

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats gotta make you feel sick to your stomach or want to shit yourself?

·
Registered
32,935 Posts
I should be ashamed of myself. I live exactly 1 mile from the place and haven't eaten there yet. I think I'll go in and ask for a low-calorie salad.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
thats nice....they are trying to kill off the fat people.....some fat people are nice.
LMAO! That's what I thought too Donnie, when they said people over 350lbs eat free anytime, all the time. Kinda fucked up when you think about it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts