Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed an executive order Monday that immediately suspends all outstanding local Covid-19 emergency orders and related public health restrictions.

“The fact is, we are no longer in a state of emergency,” DeSantis said during a news conference. He acknowledged that Florida was still not done with its fight against the coronavirus but reiterated the nation’s decline in Covid-19 cases and deaths.

DeSantis signed a bill Monday that codifies the executive order into law, effective July 1. The executive order, he said, was designed to “bridge the gap” until then. The measure, which effectively ends all local pandemic-related restrictions, also bans vaccine passports.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,883 Posts
I just left SE Florida last week.
The Mask BS is all we noticed in stores.

Beaches are normal
Need to end the masking crap asap

·
Registered
216 Posts
DeSantis doesn't care about the health of Floridians. F him. Voted for him last time around and will NOT be voting for him again.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
DeSantis doesn't care about the health of Floridians. F him. Voted for him last time around and will NOT be voting for him again.
So vote for Charlie Crist. That snake in the grass doesn’t give a flying fuck about you or anyone else in the state of Florida. He is the most disingenuous politician I’ve ever seen.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I'm now considering Texas or perhaps Florida for my
new home state, possibly late Summer / Fall.

·
Registered
574 Posts
no matter who runs for a office you must keep the communist democrats out of office if Florida was a democrat governor you think you would me walking around with out a mask Florida has more cases than Michigan and are governor refuses to lift shit ..We are adults in this country and don't need a nanny telling use what to do let the people decide

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
no matter who runs for a office you must keep the communist democrats out of office if Florida was a democrat governor you think you would me walking around with out a mask Florida has more cases than Michigan and are governor refuses to lift shit ..We are adults in this country and don't need a nanny telling use what to do let the people decide
Say what?

1 - 20 of 133 Posts