Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in from night shift ....... Its really bad ....... trucks stuck interstate exits ...... cars all over stranded...... we got 14-16" here. The reason its so bad is the rain base coat is now frozen ........ shit 95 isn't showing black at 4:30am ...... theres pot holes in the ice roads .......... 95/295/NJ-TP all got over a foot ........ If you can take off/start late DO IT!!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Some twp's were good on the way in, some twp's were bad. No one was on the road excpet for twp guys and snow plowers. I was the first ANYTHING to come or go in my devolpment (prob about 300-400 house)

Got here around 3ish....?

we got 12-14 inches but like what biggs says, its compacted with rain and sleet and its beating on the snow plows.
I got 3 guys in line, 2 in the shop as of 4:45 and 2 on the way o, Joy

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Yep, not as much here only about 6" but it looks like a war zone! Cars and trucks abandoned everywhere.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
all those southern drivers that dont know how to drive in the snow is screwing up our roads!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
We got hit pritty bad the beltway 495 is like a war zone everyone just said hell with it put there cars in park right in the middle of a 4 lane highway and walked away there are cars everywere they can't plow because of all the cars. i guess i'll start clearing here at work.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
We plowed snow and cleared downed trees until 11 last night and back in at 5 a.m. we are further south but still had a pretty significant amount of snow fall.

·
Registered
19,682 Posts
On way in to work at 0300 roads was not plowed, the usual dummys with honda civics and toyotas out for some reason, Here at work and boss called and asked how the hell did you get there. Damn dodge 4x4 baby.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Heard theyre getting a good amount back home in Worcester, MA.

We havent gotten shit for snow this year in Blairsville, PA while I'm at school.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
We're looking at 13-15 inches, depending what driveway you're standing in. We got more snow than rain so it's not as bad as it is further south. I've got 27 more accounts to plow before I can go home and get back to bed, mostly driveways and small parking lots.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
my driveway is blocked by a 3ft wall from the damn plows. Think its time to pick up a beater truck with a plow on it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
damn the weather sucks down south also.S.E. Texas is going to be in the upper 60s light breese,sunny skies.dont know how much of this shit i can handle.as for you fuckers up north .......SUCKS TO BE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts