1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
Great pic's ROB, nice to meet you.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
awesome photos! The blown purple truck looks jus' like a truck the ran pro street events back in the day here in illinois.

·
Photoshop Pisser Offer
3,461 Posts
Rob,

Saw a photo of John Comiskeys Lumina in there, is he still around? Last time I went by his old shop in NPR looked like he had sold it. I liked John, used to buy Cam2 from him years ago. John had a front engine dragster he bought from a buddy of mine, I often wonder where it ended up.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Awesome pictures Rob!! Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
20,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rob,

Saw a photo of John Comiskeys Lumina in there, is he still around? Last time I went by his old shop in NPR looked like he had sold it. I liked John, used to buy Cam2 from him years ago. John had a front engine dragster he bought from a buddy of mine, I often wonder where it ended up.
Yes he was racing in 5.50, the Lumina is for sale but I think he should just put a 100 shot on nitrous on it and come play so he can run the index.

He still has the old digger, I believe it's being redone with a new body, I thuk thats what he said anyway. Yes I used to get gas from him back in the day as well before he sold the shop.

·
Registered
8,394 Posts
Awsome pics,the malibu brings back memories.thanks -kenny

1 - 16 of 16 Posts