Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are going to the National Event this weekend to see sportsman cars they have all been sent home.......

Only the pros and maybe alcohol will be there racing.

All Sportsman classes were asked to come back and race next weekend due to the weather and how wet the grounds are.

You can read more about it at classracer.com

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add Comp to the list running this weekend.
Good call--wasn't sure about that class

Kinda sucks for the sportsman guys that travel--now they can sit at the mall for a week i guess?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Do yous guys think it's a waste of time going down. I was thinking about taking kids down tomr because its close and it would be the first time they ever seen them in person. They are 4 and 9. Or do you think it would scare them to death..lol Cecil is just to long of a day for them.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Do yous guys think it's a waste of time going down. I was thinking about taking kids down tomr because its close and it would be the first time they ever seen them in person. They are 4 and 9. Or do you think it would scare them to death..lol Cecil is just to long of a day for them.
Tomorrow is "iffy." Unless they have put in a bunch of drainage since last year, there's a good chance all the kids would see would be people drying up "weepers" and the spectator parking will probably be a muddy mess anyway.

If you do go, there's an updated run schedule for Friday - I think it starts at 10 a.m. and the pros don't run until mid-afternoon.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Tomorrow is "iffy." Unless they have put in a bunch of drainage since last year, there's a good chance all the kids would see would be people drying up "weepers" and the spectator parking will probably be a muddy mess anyway.

If you do go, there's an updated run schedule for Friday - I think it starts at 10 a.m. and the pros don't run until mid-afternoon.
Starting at 10.
Comp, alcohol, comp, alcohol...

then pro's at 2 and 4:45 they have posted on the website. Personally I am looking forward to it!

Chris

·
Registered
502 Posts
Get your ass to Cecil.;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Get your ass to Cecil.;)
Next week is the shakedown...are you going to be there:eek: I would be down sat but i want to hang out with the kids and i know it would be to long of a day for them..Good luck on Sat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts