Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to be in Sturgis this week?

I'll be there tomorrow thru the weekend. I'll be at the Misfit Industries trailer/display next to EasyRider. Stop by and say hello.

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
Take a lot of pics of the women flashing...........my only request is under 40 and 175 lbs..........lots of stuff there I DON'T want to see

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have a few cameras up high on the trailer taking timelapse. In testing over the weekend I could shoot for 6+ hours before changing the card.

·
Registered
437 Posts
cant go this year but Ive never not had an awesome time

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm there now....... live there. We run the dragstip. Come on out WMDRA running nitro Harleys and Metric Funnybikes Tuesday and Wednesday.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm there now....... live there. We run the dragstip. Come on out WMDRA running nitro Harleys and Metric Funnybikes Tuesday and Wednesday.
Will definitely stop by. Nitro Harleys are very cool. Takes extremely large attachments to ride one.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Take a lot of pics of the women flashing...........my only request is under 40 and 175 lbs..........lots of stuff there I DON'T want to see
so you want to see an over weight chick that's under 40 ?

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Sped....... for the love of god under 40 is fine but under a 140 lbs please, :p
(please use the height vs weight calculator that is built into your junk)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
so you want to see an over weight chick that's under 40 ?
I saw his request and ignored it. ;););)

Sped....... for the love of god under 40 is fine but under a 140 lbs please, :p
(please use the height vs weight calculator that is built into your junk)
The junk-o-meter has been in effect for the last 10 hours.

I'm waiting for the fncking rain to stop. Been raining for the last 3 hours. The wet t-shirt professionals start to play in a few hours. The geriatric league has been play warm up for most of the day.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Just don't do anything stupid like you know who......
If you do decide to at least give ample warning when you say hold my drink and watch this, a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Besides you have (look at the top of the page, I am to lazy) days to recover before the YB Nats and a fun filled 4+ days with me.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
Rode out a couple of times. Had a blast.
The ride out and back was as good as the time there.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Be careful Monte will be out there throwing rocks at the loud obnoxious Harleys...I was hoping to get out this year but it's been crazy at work, I need a fucking vacation...

·
Cut me in or cut it out!
2,650 Posts
I went in 2008. Anyone that is a real biker should make it there at least once in their life. I stayed at the campground where the drag strip is. We had a great time! Remember to bring beads! If you want to see all the tits you will ever want you need beads!
I think the ride to Mount Rushmore was the highlight of my trip.
But of course there is no way to see it all with only one time.
Another tip, try to get there a day or two early. That way you can go down town shopping and get all your t shirts and stuff out of the way when there is plenty of parking and not wall to wall bikes and people!
On the weekend before it starts you can ride downtown and actually go fast enough to shift out of first and be moving from one light until the next. On Monday it gets crazy fast! You will be sitting in traffic moving a foot or two at a time all the way through town! It takes awhile to get anywhere! Another tip is if you plan on cleaning and polishing your bike you better bring wax and polish!! My friend decided he wanted to polish his aluminum so we set out to find some polish. We spent the entire day searching and never did find any!
Ron

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry no pics, haven't taken a single one. Been working fro 8am to 1am. No time to do anything else. Only been away from trailer to shit, shower and sleep.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Sorry no pics, haven't taken a single one. Been working fro 8am to 1am. No time to do anything else. Only been away from trailer to shit, shower and sleep.

You suck.......

Sleeping....LOL, I heard there was a small earthquake in Sturgis :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts