Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to travel to Middletown, New York and stay there for a couple weeks - I have been there a couple times before - a couple days here and there - what is there to do around there other than sit in your hotel room and drink :drinkers:????

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a real good idea - hang out there during the day and maybe hit Atlantic City at night......Thanks

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
AC is a bit of a drive from ETown, well over an hour south. Bring a tent, stay for the night qualifying and then get banged up. Wake up Sunday and watch eliminations. That's my plan and I only live a half hour away lol.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AC is a bit of a drive from ETown, well over an hour south. Bring a tent, stay for the night qualifying and then get banged up. Wake up Sunday and watch eliminations. That's my plan and I only live a half hour away lol.
I just did a mapquest and E-Town is about 2 hours away - so another hour to AC wouldnt be that bad.....

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
^^ But it could be terribly expensive^^. It's an hour w/no traffic driving like a NJ native. Mapquest probably says closer to 2 hours for a normal person.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
You are about 1.5 hrs. from NYC you may want to check out the 9-11 memorial it just opened and I think it would be worth the effort to see. Plus you could check out anything else in the city you may be interested in well you were there. Also about 30 mins away is west point they give tours and it is interesting I think it would be worth the time spent. If you want a choice of restaurants for a good dinner you could go to Front Street in Newbourgh it is on the Hudson River you might enjoy it. Dont travel around in the town of newbourgh though it has some really bad areas. But you would like Front Street. Also you arent far from the Delaware river it is just up rt 84 it is a great sceneic ride all along the river Eagles nest etc. You are also close tot he town of New Paltz it is a colledge town. Well you are in New Paltz you could check out that hole area Mohonk mountain house it would be the perfect time of year for that. When you are there give me a shout and
I will be happy to help.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are about 1.5 hrs. from NYC you may want to check out the 9-11 memorial it just opened and I think it would be worth the effort to see. Plus you could check out anything else in the city you may be interested in well you were there. Also about 30 mins away is west point they give tours and it is interesting I think it would be worth the time spent. If you want a choice of restaurants for a good dinner you could go to Front Street in Newbourgh it is on the Hudson River you might enjoy it. Dont travel around in the town of newbourgh though it has some really bad areas. But you would like Front Street. Also you arent far from the Delaware river it is just up rt 84 it is a great sceneic ride all along the river Eagles nest etc. You are also close tot he town of New Paltz it is a colledge town. Well you are in New Paltz you could check out that hole area Mohonk mountain house it would be the perfect time of year for that. When you are there give me a shout and
I will be happy to help.
Thank you - I will probably take you up on that.....

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Very cool!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts