Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Process Coatings in Croswell Mi. for coating headers? Or any other company that anyone would recommend in Michigan. I know alot of people that have used Jet Hot, and had good luck with them but i would rather just take them to someone local. Thank's Jason

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank's for the input. That's who I'm going with. A friend spoke with them about his and mine this morning about doing the two set's of headers. So I'm going to take them the two set's of headers and have them coat them.

·
Another Nobody
11,793 Posts
IF I'm allowed to "blow my own horn", and you don't mind a trip over the bridge to canada http://www.hightechcoatings.com. We do headers inside and out , new or used, we also do coatings for pistons as well, the gold crown coat and poly moly for the skirt. We do nothing but ceramic coatings and have been in the same (crappy) location since 1994.
feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them as honestly as possible. I generally tend to tell people they don't need it when they ask for something they don't need! I'd rather have a happy custermer than take a little more of his money.
we are abouy 1/2 hour from the bridge,or I can usually neet you near the bridge between 4:30 and 5:30, to save you the drive.
The prices on the site are in CDN dollars so you get to save a bit as well. The border is not an issue when you bring your own parts back and forth, just tell customs what you are doing, the truth is your friend at customs, at least when you have nothing to hide.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts