Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
BOSS, looks good to me, but what do I know? 🤷‍♂️ What RPM are you going to turn?

My not very well educated guess is no, because then you could shorten up overlap which would be a win.
So what about if the header is to small, Say the primary tubes are too small, what's the result other then power loss? I'm Only asking as i tried some things this year with zero gain that should've gained something i thought lol!

·
Registered
451 Posts
So what about if the header is to small, Say the primary tubes are too small, what's the result other then power loss? I'm Only asking as i tried some things this year with zero gain that should've gained something i thought lol!
Any chance something else was holding you back like fuel or carb/intake. Did you get your temp issues sorted out?

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Any chance something else was holding you back like fuel or carb/intake. Did you get your temp issues sorted out?
Doubtful on Fuel, A1000 Pump with fuel log and return system, The intake I had opened up from the 3.25/3.45 sq in to 4.05 inner runners and 4.15 outers,I tried tightening lash, timing etc The car didn't care lol, Refresh my memory on temp issue? lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Doubtful on Fuel, A1000 Pump with fuel log and return system, The intake I had opened up from the 3.25/3.45 sq in to 4.05 inner runners and 4.15 outers,I tried tightening lash, timing etc The car didn't care lol, Refresh my memory on temp issue? lol
Sorry man, that was Rocket469

81 - 86 of 86 Posts