Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got loaded up getting ready to go to Shadyside. If any of you make it there stop by and say Hi. It was suppose to be cooler and less humid today, so far that seems like BS. Humid as heck and not cool at all. There is a breeze with spotty sun at the house 20 miles from SS. RM

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
The McIntyres live there!

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
well about 10 miles away but you could say walt lives there much as he's there lol. hell he raced the very first race ever at shadyside when it was a dirt track!
They are nice people,I met them @ the Holcomb event @ Rockinham the year they were there with the orange car w/the Glidden Bullet and Billy helping them.has Walt gave up driving chores all together? He was driving back then.

·
20,186 Posts
They are nice people,I met them @ the Holcomb event @ Rockinham the year they were there with the orange car w/the Glidden Bullet and Billy helping them.has Walt gave up driving chores all together? He was driving back then.
there both really good friends of mine and i stay at stacys house when i go down to shadyside. yep walts not driving anything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts