Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know who does good head work on a SBC? I have dart pro-1 215 heads 72cc would like to get ideas on cutting down and porting them. live in michigan but could ship if worth it.
Thank

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Budget I would not want to spend more on the heads then what it would cost just to buy better. I was thinking all out for what I have. I run a 383 right now and only 10.0 to 1 on E-85 and a big Hyd roller thinking about a new solid and bump compression by milling heads. car has no power adders

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Unless you have some really trick stuff for a high rpm hyd. roller setup, you are not going to need job, a ton of work on those heads. IMO! Basic portwork, a good valve job, and slight mill of the heads.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was thinking of changing to solid roller. It goes to 7000 now and has been 10.90 @ 122 car is 3175hurting weight running a glide and 4.30 gears

·
Butch
8,208 Posts

·
pig hunter
9,424 Posts
if you want a somewhat local guy that does killer work for a reasonable price give birdie a call at fti in Plymouth mi 734-454-4190. doesn't bullshit and the shit right..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts