Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The BMF broke tire, whether he triped the beam or not he rolled an inch and lost. Pay the boys from jersey.

BTW in on 1

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
They gave petty his money back.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why ?
He called them out.......lol

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
They were all just bullshittin. Berrys car was a 14 second ride lol.. Nice burn outs though

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
you move in Jersey ........Game Over we are gone

what an awesome time guys it was a blast

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
I'm no grudge racer. I don't know the rules. I was told to stage and make him go without breaking the beams and starting my time. After honking the horn a few times and faking a launch...... they went. I then laughed my ass off and ran another stellar 12 second 1/8 mile pass. It was fun. I have no idea who bet what or for how much. I guess I lost but I did what I was told.....lol

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,617 Posts
That was probably the funniest thing of the whole weekend... All the shit written on the car and the blow up doll were priceless. Only met Berry for about 5 seconds, but he seemed like a good dude that likes to have a good time. Nice burnout too, haha...

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
That was probably the funniest thing of the whole weekend... All the shit written on the car and the blow up doll were priceless. Only met Berry for about 5 seconds, but he seemed like a good dude that likes to have a good time. Nice burnout too, haha...

Definitely good times. Pleasure metting you and everyone else as far as that goes. Seen a lot of old friends and made a bunch of new ones. That little car couldn't do much but it could smoke the tires like a cheap cigar. :p

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I'm no grudge racer. I don't know the rules. I was told to stage and make him go without breaking the beams and starting my time. After honking the horn a few times and faking a launch...... they went. I then laughed my ass off and ran another stellar 12 second 1/8 mile pass. It was fun. I have no idea who bet what or for how much. I guess I lost but I did what I was told.....lol

Petty bet 200 or 300 on your slow ass rental car if you got the back tire and the move from the Corrupt team :p WTF was he drinking bettin on the slowest rental car of them all. BTW, hell of a burnout :)

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Keith you crazy mfer thanks for the laughs

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
Listen brother, you moved 2X (I even warned you that you moved the first time in case you didn't realize it) and I whooped your ass! Petty should have asked for 3 cars! Great time though and we need to get something together for next time. You had maybe 20 minutes and came up with a badass unique "I am Keith Berry hear me roar" car. Imagine if you had the time from renting it at the beginning of the race. I will say you had no chance with 98% of the race cars there since I ran a 4.409 to the 1/8 with a time slip to prove it! Good times!

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Listen brother, you moved 2X (I even warned you that you moved the first time in case you didn't realize it) and I whooped your ass! Petty should have asked for 3 cars! Great time though and we need to get something together for next time. You had maybe 20 minutes and came up with a badass unique "I am Keith Berry hear me roar" car. Imagine if you had the time from renting it at the beginning of the race. I will say you had no chance with 98% of the race cars there since I ran a 4.409 to the 1/8 with a time slip to prove it! Good times!
should have got Big Marcus on the phone to set this shit straight!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts