Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell ya I'm tired. I just wanted to thank you again for all your help last night and for the tee shirts it is much appreciated. When I got home last night or should I say this morning as my wife way storming her banjo she said you were kind of cute. LOL :smt005

thanks again

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Yawn... That 8 hours worth of rest sure feels good.. :-D It amazes me how many members we have here that have wives with vision problems.. Kelly Williams, Jenn (NPS nova), Gary Abbey's lady, Monsons wife, Jimmy Biggs wife, Rays wife and now your wife.. Damn where do you guys find these hot blind women at and fool them into getting married to you? :-D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monty- I have not always been 4ft 8 and 230lbs. I am just fortunate that my wife didn't just married me for my looks and a few other things LOL. :?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Chris Poli said:
Monty- I have not always been 4ft 8 and 230lbs. I am just fortunate that my wife didn't just married me for my looks and a few other things LOL. :?
So she's your Banker? :roll:

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Jimmy, this guy has a very good woman.. Works an excellent job and makes some coin which is obvious from the Hugh Hefner mansion he lives in.. Not only does she have a good job and takes care of the kids.. but she was ironing at 11:30 at night!!! No she doesn't have sisters.. I asked.. LOL

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Jimmy she is my sister LOL :smt008

Thanks Monty you are always welcome at my house

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The cook-en is great how do you think I got to look-en like I do? But the wife is taking the kids to a baby shower tonight. Let me know she will make you a Lasagna you will never for get. :)

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Chris Poli said:
The cook-en is great how do you think I got to look-en like I do? But the wife is taking the kids to a baby shower tonight. Let me know she will make you a Lasagna you will never for get. :)
:roll: Yeah thats what she's telling you.. I will let her get back home before 12:00 OK... :-D

BTW you're sure she doesn't read this site right?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I figured somthing was kind of odd when this baby shower just came up this morning and I just got a call from the kids that are at my out laws :roll:

now that is some funny shit. please be good to her she is one and a cazillion and I could never live with out her , that is if she will come back after being with you :?

As far as the site she love it, wife doesn't get offended by stuff like this she is a good girl. I love that women :smt008

how was the lagasna???

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Damn bro you really really really love your woman.. I guess I better not lick the taint then.. :-D J/K One of these days Im gonna show up at 6:00 PM and just sit at the dinner table.. :D Tell Butch he's a bitch for having a 4 million dollar home and is too cheap to pay for a cable modem.. :-D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
10-4 and like I said your always welcome for dinner any time you don't need an invite just come on over :-D

see ya tomorrow I am going to try and catch up on some sleep :smt015

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Were ya nude when she met ya? Chances are no.. so she must be blind to even give ya a chance.. Besides you aint got ALS!!! :-D

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What are you talking about?? We eat dinner between 5-6 ever night. With the Dago wife I have she makes enought food for 4-5 every night you know where I live. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts