Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Hawks win hawks win. Bring on the 'nucks

853 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  shaky II 
#1 ·
Hawks beat Nashville bring on Vancouver

Hawks WIN
Posted via Mobile Device

#10 ·
Seriously? Are you guys retarded? Have you not seen Roberto Luongo** lately?? He has been as they say, EPIC FAILING? I mean come on, Niemi is one of the top rated goalies in the playoffs so far, but we have no goal tending?? I agree, the Sedin twins are great, but we dominated them before, and will hopefully do it again. So in closing:

FUCK THE CANUCKS!!!!!

#17 ·
luongo didnt have his best games at the begining of the series but if you think Niemi is one of the top goalies you better go back to school.and the last 2 games we won where because of our goalie,i guess you didnt watch the game and see his save on smyth.or the goal line save in overtime.

#14 ·
would toronto PLEASE get with the program and put something resembling an NHL team on the ice, the peewee's dont play in the nhl. i love good old time hockey, love the history of the hawks and the leafs but for the love of god its hard to watch them play hockey. hope they get it together soon, they are one of the teams i keep track of.

#16 ·

As mentioned 2 shut outs in 5 games, and someone rips the goalie, obviously clueless.
Plus if you saw the games, the goals scored were pretty much all screened,
or defensive break downs, except for the one knuckle ball that he choked on.
I'll take a 40% shut out rate anyday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.