Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, who you got? and by how much?

I'm thinking this isn't gonna be a push-over for the Hawks, regardless of home-field and #12! Packers will be tough, for sure.

But I'm gonna say 37-21, relatively close til the end... we'll blow them up later in game.

GO HAWKS!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well, who you got? and by how much?

I'm thinking this isn't gonna be a push-over for the Hawks, regardless of home-field and #12! Packers will be tough, for sure.

But I'm gonna say 37-21, relatively close til the end... the refs will blow them up at the very end of the game

GO HAWKS!

Fixed it for ya..lol!! Seriously, I'm a Packers fan but I'm doubting they'll win this one....tough way to start the season!!!! Go Packers!!!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fixed it for ya..lol!! Seriously, I'm a Packers fan but I'm doubting they'll win this one....tough way to start the season!!!! Go Packers!!!
Lol. Yeah, I hear ya. I can understand your pain from that game.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
I'm more interested in seeing if the NFL really has ended cheatin' pete's "rugby scrum" approach to pass defense. If so, it might be very interesting. Remember, last year's 2-14 Texans had the super chickens handled for about 59 minutes.

·
Keepn my pimp hand strong
6,768 Posts
I'm more interested in seeing if the NFL really has ended cheatin' pete's "rugby scrum" approach to pass defense. If so, it might be very interesting. Remember, last year's 2-14 Texans had the super chickens handled for about 59 minutes.
Super chickens? Ohhhh that must stand for sea hawks you are really a funny, drunk ,crazy eyed old bastard aren't ya?

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Super chickens? Ohhhh that must stand for sea hawks
Thanks for your keen football insight. You're not as ignorant as I thought. But that's not saying a lot.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,644 Posts
Seahawks ?? They will destroy the Packers.......just like they destroyed my Bears in the preseason.

I thought we had a good team until that game.......good lord.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
It will be just like the 2013 season with the damn hawks. Unless we can lock down the wiener head Russell Wilson.

·
Registered
643 Posts
probably wont sell out , since were not a football town ! Heard today they are dressing up Seattle cops in Green bay garb to make sure no one is hassling all the mules that may show up !!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
23-16, Hawks. You heard it here first!

Two of our first three games are our toughest games of the schedule. I'll just be happy if we go 2-1 because it's all easy sailing from there. Just wish we had a gimme like the Saints coming to our town in the regular season. Too bad we'll be skipping the first week of the playoffs and the Saints won't be making it past the wild card.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
GO PACK GO!!! They owe them one!
If I remember correctly, you boys got hosed by the NFL fervor to promo the the superchickens.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
23-16, Hawks. You heard it here first!

Two of our first three games are our toughest games of the schedule. I'll just be happy if we go 2-1 because it's all easy sailing from there. Just wish we had a gimme like the Saints coming to our town in the regular season. Too bad we'll be skipping the first week of the playoffs and the Saints won't be making it past the wild card.
Vegas dumb asses need the help of a smart guy like you!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...bowl-odds-analysis-for-every-nfl-team/page/32

1 - 20 of 108 Posts