Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needs some boost rings, like hellfires or tnt's or what have you, for a 3.905 bore piston with 1/16 1/16 3/16 ring lands, i cant find any that are suitable for boost without them being custom.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Have you called anyone or are just online catalog shopping?

Most ring manufactures will have that ring pack in stock and more than suitable for boost.

·
Registered
49,468 Posts
Total seal offers the AP c-33 stainless set for that bore size, in 1.5 mm, they might offer a larger 1/16, but I gotta ask, are these like a mopar or 289 slug or something ?

·
Registered
49,468 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you called anyone or are just online catalog shopping?

Most ring manufactures will have that ring pack in stock and more than suitable for boost.

no i havent called anyone yet, thats my last option, and ive have found the rings that fit my requirements, theyre just your basic moly rings.

·
out of work hair dresser
8,341 Posts
Get with Matt Hartford (VP of Total Seal) here on YB. He goes by "matt1214" and will answer questions via thread or PM's...........great guy.

If Matt can't help you call Childs and Akerly. Between these two companies, there's nothing that can't be had.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get with Matt Hartford (VP of Total Seal) here on YB. He goes by "matt1214" and will answer questions via thread or PM's...........great guy.

If Matt can't help you call Childs and Akerly. Between these two companies, there's nothing that can't be had.

thanks bud, i sent him a pm

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts

YUP, Childs and Akerly have almost every damn ring combination possible. They had my rings in stock that I needed. Talk to Steve, he knows his shit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts