Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Eddie needs a shout out for keeping shit moving on race day, even with the oil downs and wrecks the show moved right along and track prep looked great. Good work and good luck in the psm points chase!

·
This Space For Lease
2,299 Posts
EKTTFMF's

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
I can't imagine Shakedown without Eddie any more than I can imagine Shakedown without Dave Hance. Thanks for everything you do, Eddie!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I hear he is building a badass lsx motor also!

·
1,189 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm one piece to a very large puzzle.

However I will say Shakedown #9 was the hardest yet on me. I tried to give everyone the best and most equal track that I could. After everyone got a handle on the hot track most ran really well.

The Shakedown is the one event that I really look forward to. I love Outlaw racing more then anything else. It is exciting and fun to watch and most of the racers are just happy to be out racing and having fun.

Also yes I'm in the process of building a car myself and really can't wait to have it done. I really hope to have it for Feb and to go south and race it at Ducks event. I hope it all works out.

Thanks Ed

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm one piece to a very large puzzle.

However I will say Shakedown #9 was the hardest yet on me. I tried to give everyone the best and most equal track that I could. After everyone got a handle on the hot track most ran really well.

The Shakedown is the one event that I really look forward to. I love Outlaw racing more then anything else. It is exciting and fun to watch and most of the racers are just happy to be out racing and having fun.

Also yes I'm in the process of building a car myself and really can't wait to have it done. I really hope to have it for Feb and to go south and race it at Ducks event. I hope it all works out.

Thanks Ed
Any pics of the car?

·
YB Managing Editor
50,978 Posts
We were calling him Hazel on Saturday because all he did was walk around with the mop all day. :-D

·
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great job Eddie
Even with your busy schedule you still found time to help out! Hats off to ya bro !!!
Good luck at the next race,we'll be cheerin for you !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts