Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I bought 200 rounds of 230 gr ACP for $69.00 at Scheels in Des Moines Friday. That was all I bought as I don't shoot my 1911 all that much. I looked on their web site a moment ago it it was sold out. They did have a bunch of 62 gr green tip for $9.99 .
I have 1000 RDS of 115 gr 9 mm in transit from Natchez for .33 cents per round shipped. Higher than normal but I just bought an Extar EP 9 to loosen my trigger finger so I'll need extra.

Bent

·
Trolling the Trolls
15,003 Posts
I haven't checked in here since the forum changed....but 22 Mag looks cheap to shoot now.

Those two case of Federal bulk pack 22 LR I bought for $7/550 rounds, sure wish I'd bought more!

$75 for a brick of 22 LR? Whose smoking the crack pipe?

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Just got back from a local gun show and was LOL at some of the prices for 22, anywhere from $36/500 up to one asshat asking $65/500 for remington thunderbolt.
I did score a TP9 Elite SC that I have been on the hunt for.
Very hard to find online and ran across this one at a decent price.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
I am still looking for 9mm at a decent price.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Only way you will find it is if you go to your local Gander mtn,cabellas,bass pro,runnings etc. EVERY day to see if they got a stock order.Online wholesalers are now over 2X the price 9mm was just 3 months ago.

·
Registered
14,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Only way you will find it is if you go to your local Gander mtn,cabellas,bass pro,runnings etc. EVERY day to see if they got a stock order.Online wholesalers are now over 2X the price 9mm was just 3 months ago.
Yep. Glad I'm not particularly "in the market" at the moment. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
got 200 rounds from sportsmens warehouse in july for $39 that is a cheap as I was able to find locally. I been watching all the local places.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts