Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
17,173 Posts
The Orange Baron is a complete cluster fuck and our country is suffering because of him. Over 105,000 Americans dead because he was too dumb to head advice of experts. Cities in riots and he is too stupid to know how to calm the people. Instead of a calming voice he threatens to have our military kill citizens. The he sounds like a Hitler fetus, and call govenors weak and demands that they have to "dominate" the people. Who the fuck talks like that?
Experts like Fauci who have been wrong about everything!

·
Long Live The King
100,872 Posts
The Orange Baron is a complete cluster fuck and our country is suffering because of him. Over 105,000 Americans dead because he was too dumb to head advice of experts. Cities in riots and he is too stupid to know how to calm the people.
Would these be the same experts who told him that he shouldn't restrict travel from China when he did ? At the Time all your "experts" were telling him he was over reacting. Those "experts" ?

105,000... 80% plus with Co-morbidity and 78% over the age of 65.

Reactions: Phuckstick1

·
Registered
989 Posts
Who is paying these people to riot? Reports of a bus full of people sent to Grand Rapids , Michigan and paid $200 each to riot.
"Reports" , sick of seeing all these stupid fucking claims from both sides. God damn jsut because you see a fucking tweet or some "email" doesnt mean it is true..

Just like "I heard from a friend who is high level in the government that next week they will enact martial law, blah blah blah" ... Right at the beginning of covid all these assholes were spewing that shit causing a panic. ALl bullshit and lies. Just like that this is a planned event and blah blah.. These are straight up pieces of shit taking advantage of a situation. Thats it

Nuke the fucking media and all the rioting, looting pieces of shit... FUCK

·
Señor Member
28,993 Posts
The Orange Baron is a complete cluster fuck and our country is suffering because of him. Over 105,000 Americans dead because he was too dumb to head advice of experts. Cities in riots and he is too stupid to know how to calm the people. Instead of a calming voice he threatens to have our military kill citizens. The he sounds like a Hitler fetus, and call govenors weak and demands that they have to "dominate" the people. Who the fuck talks like that?
Experts...what experts? The experts that were financing or involved in the laboratory mutation of this virus to make it more transmissible?

How would you go about calming down people, who have vowed to take not only Trump down...but America as we know it?

Hitler fetus? Who the fuck talks like that? Don't tell me...a lefty instigator. You played yourself...son.

·
Registered
16,188 Posts
go look at the time line of what was said by experts , the MSM and the Libtards in the House about Covid 19 and report back .

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
It's a shame there are no intelligent leftists on here to debate with. It really would be more fun if there was at least one or two with a clue. Then again, if they had a clue, they wouldn't be leftist in the first place. Hmmmm….:unsure:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Trollin, trollin, trollin....

But to play along with changes, I am back to carrying whenever I leave the house just in case some of your outstanding citizens try to block me in somewhere and threaten me and my family. And that is if I am not 1st in line that they TRY to stop...

·
Wart Remover
2,644 Posts
Not anything to be proud of, but I'm already up 2-0. I was fine leaving it at that.

After seeing all this BS, including idiots such as the OP... I would almost relish the opportunity to put another 8 on the board. Seems like 10 is a nice even number to leave with.

Interested in a pick-up game, OP?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I'm perfectly happy to leave you fools to roy on yellbullet, while the rest of the country gears up to replace the idiot in the white house. Are you people not paying attention to reality. His chances don't look too good right now.
Didn't look too good in early November 2016 either, did he? How did that turn out for the whiney losers - they're still mad that Queen HilLIARy was cheated out of her throne, this is part of what is fueling the rioting.

If the rioters are told that they will be shot if they continue, they have been warned. They have the choice as do the police with their own guns.

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

Reactions: RonSmith

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I'm perfectly happy to leave you fools to roy on yellbullet, while the rest of the country gears up to replace the idiot in the white house. Are you people not paying attention to reality. His chances don't look too good right now.
How much money would you like to wager on this?

41 - 55 of 55 Posts