Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Thanks.....to our troops. Past, present, and future. You are what is good about America.

·
Aviation Section
25,962 Posts
Thanks for that, I need to look at that every day and remember why I am still here and the sacrafices others have made for me. Dave

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
How awesome is this I gotta tell my wifes grandpa he is a WWII vet

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
thanks for the link!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Made me think of all the stories my Grandfather used to tell me about the war. Cancer took him about 10 years ago and I thank him and all those who have fought for our freedom. Whether we agree with the war or not,we should be supporting those fighting them.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I should have named the post "free flights for vets",I hope some others get the word out..Bless everyone that served.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Kind of gets to you doesn't it, it did me. God bless the veterans of WWII and I can only hope that I walked in their footsteps in a manner that they would find appropriate. :drinkers:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Very moving clip.
Makes me think of my Father-in-law Ted Matula. He piloted P-47's in Europe, Ted flew many missions and was later shot down over ocupied Italy. He fought with the Italan underground against the Nazis for several months untill he worked his way back to Allied Lines. Ted was a geat man and a real American Hero. We miss him.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
being a yong one (39 yo) 5 years ago I had the privelage to go to the VIETNAM WALL and see the changing of the guard at the TOMB OF THE UNKNOWN SOLDIER what a humbling experience. It definately gives you a reality check.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Yeah that's pretty cool. My great grandfather was the last WW1 vet in our county, my grandfather was a WW2 vet but died in 02.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
thank you. america fuck yea. so many died so we could be free. these are true heros.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts