Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my LMT. If ever needed, this would probably be my go-to piece.

·
Registered
730 Posts
My SKS is locked and loaded, my AR could jam if it's got to much dust on it from sitting under the bed, LOL.

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a piston. Dead-nuts accurate.

·
Bovine Scatologist
17,834 Posts
nothing fancy, but my Savage 25-06 stays in my truck at all times (unless I am using it of course). I have killed all kinds of shit with that rifle.

·
Friendly Shit Stirrer
17,285 Posts
My 16" AR went like a year and 1000 rounds between cleanings, and it ran like butter. ;)

Donut, I think Paul is the 1st person to ever make a postive comment about a ruger mini 14. I missed with one off and on for a year. That was enough for me. Hell I think a pos ak could shoot circles around a mini 14.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Depends on what you meant by go to.. if we're talkinb about dickin around and want to try and just pull off a shot... then it's the 22-250 Sendaro... I am not the greatest shot at all but I have pulled some pretty cool shots with it. Someone said something about the 25-06.. man that's the next on my list of rifles to add..

·
Registered
409 Posts
It's tough, but if I had to grab one out of the safe it would probably be the Colt AR in 9mm. Its light, easy to find ammo, super reliable, and I shoot it offhand out to 125 yards with iron sights.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
depends on the situation, got a little distance= rem 700 in 7mm rem mag. close range= mossberg 835 with "shorty barrel", 3.5 magnum shells, and tactical grip.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts