Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put this shit on.......LOUD and leave for the day!

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
do I hate my neighbors? ..........lets see, I shot at one of them with my .45 one afternoon( thought I was going to jail for that) and caved the drivers side door in on another neighbors van door with the bumper of my truck cause he parked across from my driveway after I told/asked him 10 times not to park there (he no longer parks there).......so yea, I hate my neighbors

·
Registered
32,611 Posts
Ok, I’ve been listening for 10 minutes already..... when does the guitar solo start?

Reactions: GTAShief and Colt

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
do I hate my neighbors? ..........lets see, I shot at one of them with my .45 one afternoon( thought I was going to jail for that) and caved the drivers side door in on another neighbors van door with the bumper of my truck cause he parked across from my driveway after I told/asked him 10 times not to park there (he no longer parks there).......so yea, I hate my neighbors
be glad you aren't MY neighbor,,, as you'd be DEAD!

·
Registered
17,570 Posts
be glad you aren't MY neighbor,,, as you'd be DEAD!
Not if I got you first. Maybe YOU should be glad you aren't my neighbor. The facts are, the only reason we would ever have an issue is if you "tread on me" so by saying that "I would be dead" is saying you have no respect for you neighbors. Is that the case?
Did you ever stop and think the reason I did not go to jail that day is cause what the neighbor did was so fucked up that he did not call the cops cause he would have to tell them what he did to cause me to shoot at him? Think before you type.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Why the fuck not?? My neighbors seem to have no problem blaring their stereo on wheels at any given moment! Pretty soon that wont be my problem anymore!

·
Registered
32,611 Posts
I put my Pandora (on my phone) on pause to see what this shit sounded like....
I listened to it for about a whole minute. I turned it off and then went back to Pandora for tunes. I’ll be damned if 2 songs later some shit that sounded just like the crap in this thread didn’t get played as a random tune to get THUMBS DOWN! On my Buckethead Pandora station.

Reactions: GRUBBY

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I put my Pandora (on my phone) on pause to see what this shit sounded like....
I listened to it for about a whole minute. I turned it off and then went back to Pandora for tunes. I’ll be damned if 2 songs later some shit that sounded just like the crap in this thread didn’t get played as a random tune to get THUMBS DOWN! On my Buckethead Pandora station.
Buckethead.....

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
read all of post #9 and report back
Without knowing the situation, it’s hard to comment on. We had a neighbor across the street in a shitty run down shack. Went through similar situations with the parking. Fucking assholes.

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Idiot. I am still waiting for your angry-at-the-world old, slow ass to tell me more about my dog, you miserable, big-mouthed fuckwad...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts