Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gateway Pundit ^ | 06/26/2020 | Jim Hoft

Hoaxer Bubba Wallace pulled a Smollett on Tuesday night after the FBI completely busted his a$$ earlier in the day.
Earlier Tuesday the FBI released a statement on its investigation at the Talladega Superspeedway “noose” and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime.

It was a knot in a door rope that had been hanging there for several months! Before Bubba ever moved into the garage.
NASCAR on Sunday released a statement revealing that a noose was reportedly found in top driver Bubba Wallace’s Talladega garage stall.
TRENDING: Black Lives Matter Activist Loses One of His Testicles After Being Shot in the Balls with Rubber Bullets During George Floyd Riots

As The Gateway Pundit suspected, there was no noose.
“The FBI learned that garage 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019,” the FBI said in a statement.

In other words, the garage door pull rope wasn’t imagined as a noose until a racist narrative needed to be pushed out to the public.
Full statement from FBI: #nascar@NASCARONFOXpic.twitter.com/wJY14YDGDK
— Bob Pockrass (@bobpockrass) June 23, 2020
Cristina Laila and The Gateway Pundit called it out as another hate hoax in our first report on the incident.
Here’s a look at the door knot.

Bubba sat down with Jesse Watters for an interview that will air on Saturday night.
During the interview hoaxer Bubba Wallace said he would do it all over again.
Via Mediaite.
NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace does not regret issuing a statement on the incident in his garage, insisting in an interview set to air on Saturday, “It was a noose.”

“Everybody has seen the image now,” Wallace said, according to a transcript of the interview with Fox News host Jesse Watters airing Saturday night. “So, to say we would go back and do things differently, I don’t think so. Maybe word things differently, yes but I would launch an investigation. I would follow NASCAR’s judgement on it again.”

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,997 Posts
He went full retard

·
Registered
6,776 Posts
He has a Shakedown going, Al Sharpton would be Proud ?

He gets hit on the track, Racism
He has a Fight , Racism
He ain't payed what he wants, Racism
He loses a Ride, Racism
He don't Win, Racism
Anything and Everything he sees, Racism

N ass crap got the Al treatment, kneel and PAY $$$$$$ or ????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Giant high yellow Pussy..
Hes another Smollet, gonna ride it out .
Some Nigs won't ever stop believing and thats his audience.. Pretty fucking sad

·
Registered
34,853 Posts
He has a Shakedown going, Al Sharpton would be Proud ?

He gets hit on the track, Racism
He has a Fight , Racism
He ain't payed what he wants, Racism
He loses a Ride, Racism
He don't Win, Racism
Anything and Everything he sees, Racism

N ass crap got the Al treatment, kneel and PAY $$$$$$ or ????? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Good post. Nascar has a real headache with the second coming of Jessie Smollet

·
Registered
32,121 Posts
Professional victims find offense wherever their imaginations lead them.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,744 Posts
All they are doing is creating racists. I'm sick to death of their antics and being called racist because I disagree with what they're doing. From this point on, I will be a racist.

·
Registered
32,121 Posts
I have to admit that this entire blow-up of racial tension has transformed me from a position where “everybody deserves an equal chance, and skin color does not matter” to a position of “no fucking way am I willing to let any of those assholes start shit here.”

They have managed to ensure that millions of black people will not be hired in the future simply because the risk is too great. Once again, stupid fucking leftists of all colors have no concept of “cause and effect” or “unintended consequences.”

The whole idea of “don’t start none, won’t be none” is lost on them.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts