Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a mechanic for a local dealer and i've been at work since 7am. it 1:30 now and ive worked on one car. and it was warranty. ordered a transmission. it just seems like the whole world has just stopped. is it this slow everywhere else. have the phones quit ringing?

·
Registered
291 Posts
My ex wife works in the OR at the hospital and she has been getting sent home lately for lack of work, hows that for a wake up call ?

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Shouldve been a powerstroke tech !

^True but not funny (mine is at Ford right now) :-Yap:-Yap

I am the Operations Manager of a high end car dealer and were slowing down bigtime! Last year in October we had the best month in 3 years.. This year, not so much.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I am sorry...I farted. Everyone is just knocked out right now. Should pick up in a couple of hours, damn butter burger from Steak n Shake!!!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
EVERYTHING seems to slow down, when I smoke pot!... :smt102
I have the same issue...weird. :confused:

I found it slows down even more w/ LSD.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
i'm a mechanic for a local dealer and i've been at work since 7am. it 1:30 now and ive worked on one car. and it was warranty. ordered a transmission. it just seems like the whole world has just stopped. is it this slow everywhere else. have the phones quit ringing?
Maybe you are just really stoned?!! Pop some trucker speed, you should be fine!! :cool:

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
I was a co-owner of an automotive shop and I also turn wrenches, it slowed down so bad that I sold out and went back to doing what has got me by for 7 years before I opened up shop, working as a road mechanic for a large company. Its now all about getting paid hourly and benefits, I dont regret leaving my shop at all. I feel for the guys at the comish. level, Id get out and find an hourly job if I was ya'll.

·
Jack Stand Racer
6,464 Posts
i work for a utility company ... same shit everyday ... never ends.....

·
Registered
831 Posts
My ex wife works in the OR at the hospital and she has been getting sent home lately for lack of work, hows that for a wake up call ?
How bout my wife and 40 others getting laid off at the hospital (RN). Luckily, she got hired back on with me at the mental hospital. We're always in business.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
It's still ok here in flo-rida , could be better , could be worse. Im not making the big money like I used to , but starting a new job next week.

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
LOL

Of course YOU would ask that
I've got Three Powerstrokes. Combined (10 years and 640,000 miles: 1-7.3: 2 - 6.0s) they cost me less then the one GM Diesel powered truck I've owned.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts