Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in my day I always heard baseball was, but football has become so commercialized the tables have turned.

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
I always thought it was already

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,129 Posts
I LIKE THEM BOTH....BASEBALL MAYBE BEING A LITTLE WATERED DOWN...OUT OF THE TWO

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Watching baseball is not much better than watching golf as far as I'm concerned. Both pretty boring. I enjoy watching college football out of all the ball sports

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Loved playing ball as a kid, loved watching my favorite team back then play (Mets), back when Gooden and Strawberry were in their prime and not drugged out..yeah, that long ago LOL.

Today I enjoy football much more, nothing better than gladiators lining up across from each other in a test of mental and physical will that are just small battles in the big war. Physical confrontation is where it's at...hence why boxing (although tainted by many thrown fights) has gone to the wayside and MMA has all but replaced it..people love watching physical competitions between competitors, not between a man and a ball (like golf)...so yeah, I'd say for at least 2 decades football has far surpassed baseball as America's sport.

And if it weren't for work place pools during march madness, would anybody even miss basketball if that sport went away all together?

·
BRUINS FTW!!!
3,085 Posts
I'll take hockey over all, baseball next, football and basketball are a snooze fest. I'll take college versions of any but hockey never, rather watch the lawn grow longer.

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
I enjoy playing baseball and watching football.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts