Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Looking into buying a Set of tires from them and Have never bought a Set of Tires Off a Online Store Before. So anybody have any experiences they would like to share?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Sucks paying the high shipping, but the price is usually better even with shipping. I've bought several full sets from them. Finding a good place to mount and balance is the real challenge for me anymore.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
They're good shit, always had mine in the next day, two if you ordered late.

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great Info , I appreciate it. Its strange that it will save me around $360.00 on a Set of Goodyears for my Wifes car !

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I almost always order my tires online now. You pay shipping but then again most of the time you won't pay taxes on them either. Always get them on the 2nd or 3rd day.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
We use them through our dealership and never have a problem. we get tires atleast 2-3 times a week. Their website is very user friendly and informational.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Have bought multiple sets of tires and have never had a problem. Highly recommend.

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Good to go!

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
Nothing but great service and FAST shipping from them. Good quality tires too - they aren't 6 years old or blems or anything.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts