Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Is this the death for blow through carbs? imagine this with 2200cc injectors!
EDIT: it comes with an O2 sensor too, amazing value for price
EDIT2: In the vid they look like deka injectors when you remove the rail, 2200cc injector swap capable?, Im very very interested

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like it! Wonder how much power it could handle in the 1200 version? Good solution for people who want to play the FI game but don't know anything about efi

·
Registered
422 Posts
If it supports 1000 I'll be happy, self tuning not reeking of gas changing jet(s), for the same price of a good blowthrough carb

·
Registered
639 Posts
Interesting no doubt..

·
Registered
639 Posts
Who's going to be the first to try it?

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I have seen installs of the FI Tec system on the Chevelle and Corvette forums documented. Both N/A engines. Both people are very happy with it.

What I've seen on the internet peaked my interest so I looked at the FI Tec systems and talked with the reps at PRI... honestly it looks like a great system for the money. We just had a customer buy a system, so well see how well it works once it comes in.
Will

·
Registered
126 Posts
Says it is maxed at 1200 so if it has the capability to turn on nitrous could you in theory use a plate and just have it spray fuel only to make more power? Almost like the Holley pumps with a Hobbs switch.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts