Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Just FYI....the ones you listed from Summit are Single adjustables. the doubles have 24 valve settings on compression and 24 on rebound. I don't have a Mustang, but I do use them on my Camaro. Some folks don't like them, I have had nothing but good luck out of them on my car.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just FYI....the ones you listed from Summit are Single adjustables. the doubles have 24 valve settings on compression and 24 on rebound. I don't have a Mustang, but I do use them on my Camaro. Some folks don't like them, I have had nothing but good luck out of them on my car.
It says the are double adjustable with 576 differnt choices. That part number on there website says they are double ajustable. But are there 24 Clicks on the rebound and compression or is it smooth settings. Thanks

http://qa1.thomasnet.com/item/sport...?&plpver=1001&origin=advsrch&by=prod&filter=0

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Summit must have missed the EDIT on their description, the Summit ad lists them as singles in the description. But, yes the ad in the second list you posted is a double. Like I said, I like mine. And yes there are 24 "clicks"

I believe you can even send them off and have them revalved to work even better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts