Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Has anyone seed a degree wheel this big?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Collinsautomotive 
#1 ·
Was surfing around looking for the biggest degree wheel I could find and came across this one: CV931 it's a 24" billet wheel.

I'm curious on how much this goes for? I would really like to buy that one if the price is reasonable.

Do any of you have experience with this wheel?

#6 ·
I did Google it and it didn't show the pricing here. I'm sorry if it offended you. Just was asking a question. No need to get all up in my stuff.

I'm not sure what 6 hunnerd 'n 35 some bucks mean?

But where I come from, it's around $635 dollars.

Not trying to be negative, just saying that you get a lot more with being nice than being a dick.

#3 ·
If you seed them and add water the little wheels grow into large wheels

#4 ·
dont laff I have two of them and they really save time when you do not have to put a long wrench on the dampener or bolt in the snout.. also it helps degree as well as check "FEEL" of pieces as you install themyou have to make or buy a adapter nose to match each crank diameter made/ chevy / ford / dodge / ...they were only about three fifty when i bought mine...

#11 ·
I know, and it is great we worry so much about it, I mean its not like shit isn't flopping all over the place when the engine is running or anything

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.