Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was surfing around looking for the biggest degree wheel I could find and came across this one: CV931 it's a 24" billet wheel.

I'm curious on how much this goes for? I would really like to buy that one if the price is reasonable.

Do any of you have experience with this wheel?

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
If you seed them and add water the little wheels grow into large wheels

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
dont laff I have two of them and they really save time when you do not have to put a long wrench on the dampener or bolt in the snout.. also it helps degree as well as check "FEEL" of pieces as you install themyou have to make or buy a adapter nose to match each crank diameter made/ chevy / ford / dodge / ...they were only about three fifty when i bought mine...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What, your damn finger broke? Google doesn't work at your house?

6 hunnerd 'n 35 some bucks, thaz whut

I did Google it and it didn't show the pricing here. I'm sorry if it offended you. Just was asking a question. No need to get all up in my stuff.

I'm not sure what 6 hunnerd 'n 35 some bucks mean?

But where I come from, it's around $635 dollars.

Not trying to be negative, just saying that you get a lot more with being nice than being a dick.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,653 Posts
I did Google it and it didn't show the pricing here. I'm sorry if it offended you. Just was asking a question. No need to get all up in my stuff.

I'm not sure what 6 hunnerd 'n 35 some bucks mean?

But where I come from, it's around $635 dollars.

Not trying to be negative, just saying that you get a lot more with being nice than being a dick.
Apparently you know exactly what it means.

·
Registered
13,485 Posts
when you build / assemble and check the cam events on at least one engine a week.. it can save you lots of time screwing around with a wrench and socket....

·
Registered
21,566 Posts
No need to get all up in my stuff.
Ok, SHIT "I forgot to post a LMAO face"

GEZUS get a sense 'o humor will ya

If I wanted to be a "dick" would I 've looked all that shit up and posted it for ya 'case ya wanted to order one?

Go have a beer, K?

·
Registered
5,779 Posts
The size is all about accuracy, NOT about convenience! ;)

·
Registered
49,841 Posts
The size is all about accuracy, NOT about convenience! ;)
I know, and it is great we worry so much about it, I mean its not like shit isn't flopping all over the place when the engine is running or anything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts